Please join us for an annual holiday celebration via Zoom. Chief Judge Tighe will provide a state of the court address, to be followed by some fun holiday cocktail making, fabulous raffle prizes, and lots of time to spread holiday cheer and schmooze with judges and insolvency professionals in breakout rooms.
This event is being co-sponsored by the following organizations:
Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
Beverly Hills Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section
Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Association
Financial Lawyers Conference
Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC),
Southern California Network
Los Angeles County Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section
Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
Orange County Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section
Turnaround Management Association, Southern California Chapter
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic the program will be held by Zoom video conference. Invitations with the webinar information will be included in your registration receipt.
Event starts at 5:00 pm
Schmoozing begins at 5:30 pm
Event ends at 6:30 pm
LABF members: $25
Member of Co-Sponsoring Organization: $25
Students and government employees: $0
This year, we will be raffling fantastic prizes including:
1. Virtual International Vineyard Tour from Your Living Room – Collection of Wines From Around the World
2. Save Our Local Restaurants Baskets – gift cards to keep our local favorites alive
3. Here’s to a Healthy 2021 Exercise Baskets – various exercise equipment hand selected by a personal trainer to get your home gym up and running
4. Quarantine Holiday Season Wine Baskets - great wines that you are glad you don't have to share with your relatives
5. Say Good Riddance to 2020 Bourbon/Whiskey Basket
6. Raid Alan Nahmias’ Private Collection of Napa Cabs Basket
7. Let’s Head to the Outdoors – a $200 gift card to REI
8. I’m Getting Tired of My Own Cooking – a $250 gift card to Blue Apron for gourmet meals delivered to your home
Raffle ticket proceeds will benefit pro bono service providers. If you are interested in buying raffle tickets ($20 per ticket), please email email@example.com for assistance. The deadline to purchase raffle tickets is 5:00 p.m., P.S.T., on Friday, December 4, 2020. If you have not yet registered for the event, it is also easy to purchase your raffle tickets when you register.
Deductibility of Event Registration Fees
Event registration fees are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. However, they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Please consult your tax professional for specific advice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We only use your personal information to carry out transactions you have requested.
Return, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
All cancellations and refund requests must be received by LABF no later than the Thursday prior to the event. Thereafter, all sales are final and no refunds are given. To cancel, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No products are shipped or delivered. We encourage you to print a receipt for your records.